Be ready for new filing changes coming in May. If your corporation files Ontario annual information returns, the following changes could affect you:
- As of May 7, 2021, Ontario Corporations Information Act annual returns will no longer be available for download on Canada.ca.
- As of May 15, 2021, Ontario Corporations Information Act annual returns will no longer be filed through the Canada Revenue Agency.
The changes will apply to the following forms:
- Schedule 546, Corporations Information Act Annual Return for Ontario Corporations
- Schedule 548, Corporations Information Act Annual Return for Foreign Business Corporations.
- Form RC232, Corporations Information Act Annual Return for Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporations.
The CRA will continue to process Corporation T2 income tax returns, and T3010 Registered Charity Information Returns.
For more information on filing an Ontario corporation annual return, go to ontario.ca/businessregistry. This web page will be updated as information becomes available.